From 13 March 2023, the process for claiming grant payments is changing. You'll won't need to send us a claim form to receive a payment. Full details on the new process are below. Please follow these steps to make sure we can process your claim speedily and efficiently. If the procedures are not followed we cannot guarantee that payment will be made. Please note we pay grants in six monthly instalments.
How to claim a grant payment that is linked to a requirement (including accepting grant conditions, evaluation plans and interim reports).
- When it is time to submit your grant requirement, you will also be asked to confirm that the bank details we hold are correct and that the second signatory of your organisation has not changed.
- You will need to check that you still meet all the conditions of the grant, which were detailed in your conditions of grant offer.
- Please note that the requirement will need to be approved by your Grants Manager before a payment can be made.
How to claim a grant payment that is not linked to a requirement.
- If your next payment is not linked to a requirement, you will be emailed and asked to confirm your payment details.
- You will be issued with a Unique Verification Code which you will need to enter before confirming these details. Please keep this code safe for future use.
What happens next?
- Once your bank details have been confirmed, we will transfer your instalment to your bank account usually within three weeks.
- We will email you to confirm the payment transfer has been made.
What if the details we hold are wrong?
- If any of your details have changed, you will be asked to provide new details. If you have a new bank account, you will be asked to provide a statement confirming the account name matches your organisation name.
- These details will need to be confirmed by your second signatory. They will be issued with a Unique Verification Code which they will need to enter before confirming these details. Please ask them to keep this safe for future use.
- Once we receive these new details we will need to verify them before payment is made.