Trust for London is a registered charity No. 205629, administered by Trust for London Trustee (a company limited by guarantee No. 5258789 and a registered charity No. 1107172)
- We are a charitable organisation that exists to reduce poverty and inequality in London.
- We do this by funding the voluntary and community sector and others, as well as by using our own expertise and knowledge to support work that tackles poverty and its root causes.
- We recognise the freedom and responsibility that spring from our endowment and our independence from Government or vested interests.
- We seek to use this freedom to be creative and innovative and to take risks in responding to new or unpopular issues.
- We accept our responsibility to act with integrity and transparency.
Ultimate decision-making at Trust for London is the responsibility of the Trustee board whose members are nominated for initial five-year terms. Efforts are made to ensure we have a wide range of experience and backgrounds on the board.
The board has a number of standing committees dealing with specific aspects of our work including grants, asset allocation, estate, finance & resources and investment.